Louis Cantillo stands behind his work! My goal is to keep and maintain happy customers. I pride myself in providing a quality piece of art and great customer service. I'm confident that you will be satisfied with the total experience. Having said that, I'm not Superman! I cannot guarantee perfection all of the time, but I'm pretty close!
RETURN/EXCHANGE FOR DAMAGED PIECE:
If your package should arrive damaged, then we need a few things done from you to expedite your replacement piece (I will gladly replace the piece with either the same image or any image of your choice).
1. Take at least 3 CLEAR pictures of the damaged box and piece and email it to me within 3 days of receipt (email@example.com). You are welcome to keep the damaged piece and gift it to a family member, a friend or neighbor, or even a stranger! If you have nobody to gift it to, donations are always a nice idea too!
2. Call us as soon as you can so that we can notify the company to initiate a replacement piece (480-648-9517).
YOUR NEW PIECE WILL BE ORDERED IMMEDIATELY AND SHIPPED OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. We will keep you posted as to the timing on that (should be within 2 weeks). If you happen to be going out of town, please be sure to let us know so you piece does not arrive and sit on your doorstep in the bad weather or possibly be stolen.
I'm confident the next one will be 100%
EXCHANGING PIECE (NOT DAMAGED):
So, lets talk about exchanges other than for damage...
If your piece is not damaged and you didn't receive the wrong size, image, or anything else pertaining to your order, and you are not happy with your current piece for other reasons, than the only other option we can offer you (within 3 days of receiving your artwork)) is an exchange for another image of equal size, finish or a credit of equal value towards another image, size and finishing.
Please keep in mind that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The benefit of using the feature on this website called "Live View Preview" will allow you to see what the picture will look like on your wall (and you will be able to pick the color of your wall to closely match yours)--it's a great feature you should definitely take advantage of before you make your choice. Here are the guidelines for an exchange:
1: Always save the box and wrappings until you are satisfied that your artwork is in perfect condition and you are pleased with your piece.
2. Please email me right away with the information for the new piece. I will need all your personal information (name, address, best contact number, and any specific delivery instructions should there be any).
3. If you decide to exchange your original piece for another image, you must repack the artwork back into the box and send it back to me by FedEx or UPS Ground, fully insured for the full value (on your dime). It must be in the same condition as you received (perfect condition) so I may be able to sell it at a later date. I will provide you with my shipping address once we hear from you.
4. Once I receive the artwork that we are replacing, I will place the order with the company for your new piece. Turnaround time is normally 2-3 weeks, but can vary depending on the season (holidays/weather).