If your package should arrive damaged, we need a few things done from you to expedite your replacement piece (I will gladly replace the work with either the same image or any image of your choice).
1. Take at least 3 CLEAR pictures of the damaged box and piece and email it to me within three days of receipt (email@example.com). You are welcome to keep the damaged portion and gift it to a family member, a friend or neighbor, or even a stranger! If you have nobody to give it to, donations are always an excellent idea too!
2. Call us as soon as you can to notify the company to initiate a replacement piece (480-648-9517).
YOUR NEW PIECE WILL BE ORDERED IMMEDIATELY AND SHIPPED OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. We will keep you posted as to the timing on that (should be within two weeks). If you happen to be going out of town, please be sure to let us know so your piece does not arrive and sit on your doorstep in the lousy weather or possibly be stolen.
I'm confident the next one will be 100%
EXCHANGING PIECE (NOT DAMAGED):
So, let us talk about exchanges other than for damage and us not being at fault for any errors on our part.
You must notify us within three days that you are unhappy with your artwork. We can then proceed with an exchange of that work with a comparable size and style of equal value to the original. You must send us the original work and also pay for the shipping of the second piece that we are replacing.
Please keep in mind that if you placed an order incorrectly, or you need to cancel that incorrect order, a 10% automatic website fee(stocking fee) will need to deduct from your purchase total. No exceptions, so please be careful when ordering. We can help you place the order if you should need assistance. We are here to help.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The benefit of using the feature on this website called "Wall Preview" will allow you to see what the picture will look like on your wall (and you will be able to pick the color of your wall to match yours closely)--it's a great feature you should take advantage of before you make your choice. Here are the guidelines for an exchange:
1: Always save the box and wrappings until you are satisfied that your artwork is in perfect condition, and you are pleased with your piece.
2. Please email me right away with the information for the new piece. I will need all your personal information (name, address, best contact number, and any specific delivery instructions should there be any).
3. If you decide to exchange your original piece for another image, you must repack the work with the original box and packing material and care so that we may receive it in the same condition you received it to facilitate us reselling it. I will provide you with my shipping address once we hear from you.
4. Once I receive the artwork that we are replacing, I will place the order with the company for your new piece. Turnaround time usually is 2-3 weeks but can vary depending on the season (holidays/weather).
Trusted Art Seller
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
Verified Secure Website with Safe Checkout
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
Become a VIP and be the first to receive special promotions.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Be the first to be notified of discounts when they become available.
California, Missouri will be charged sales tax.